Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection

Welcome to the awsome Resident Evil Resurrection Forum. Please Enjoy your visit, or your visits.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peterson
Admin
Peterson

Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Empty
PostSubject: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:10 am

Name: Matthew Peterson

Place: Raccon City

Personality: Serrious 90% of the time. He is a Police Officer so that preatty much explains his additude toward things simple.

Fighting Style: Usaly From a moderate distance with Semi-Automatic Weapons. When up close and personal, Peterson enjoys to use Kick Boxing techniques to fend off his enemies. Matt Learned his combat mostly from his father who was a Retired Delta Force member, the rest of his training was from several Differnt Fighting clubs and Dojo's around Raccon City at the time.

History: At the age of five Matts father was killed on the streets of Raccon City from a Gang war. As a resault of this Peterson made it his personal goal to be a S.T.A.R.S. officer! Peterson Became a S.T.A.R.S. officer at the age of 19, after graduating from the Raccon City Police Academy at the top of his class. One Month later he was commisioned as a Police Officer in Raccon City, three months later he was offered a Position on the Elite Special Tactics And Rescue Squad, Known as S.T.A.R.S. to the rest of the City and Department. His combat experiance includes three armed hostile resistance attacks, One Armed Bank Robbery, and two drug busts!

Appeareance: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Swat1

Last edited by Peterson on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victor

Victor

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:18 am

Welcome back Krauser! Whoops, I mean Matt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/users/re01234crusader/
Peterson
Admin
Peterson

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:31 am

am i good to go then? and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Victor

Victor

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 am

Well, not really. I ain't a admin, but Jacob and Leon are. I'm still just a mod, but it's still good to have you here! You can ask Leon to have your old Admin position back. Whoops, better stop before it turns to spam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/users/re01234crusader/
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:12 am

My friend, I know that you are really good RPer, but you need to put a bit more of description on this.

Then I will grant you the admin rank again.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com
Peterson
Admin
Peterson

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm

ok well i put more into it, i cant really say much more about my character.
Back to top Go down
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Ok, approved!

Welcome, Peterson!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!   Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peterson AKA Jack Krauser from the old site!
Page 1 of 1