Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection

Welcome to the awsome Resident Evil Resurrection Forum. Please Enjoy your visit, or your visits.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching Empty Streets (Open)

Go down 
+3
Victor
Nemesis
-Jacob-
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Leon S. Kennedy looked at the man that was standing next to him, and he said some few woeds to him:
My name is Leon S. Kennedy, the Special Agent that is in charge of the people of the northern area of Raccoon City.
The other man seemed to have some combat skills looking at his body, but inteligence was important too, and he didn't seemed to be very smart (atleast for the face). When he was about to say something to Billy, he suddenly turned to the place where the other man had entered, to see a new and familiar figure standing right there, saving the other man from entering to a dangerous place. He recognized the face indmideatly: That man was Chris Redfield, an Ex-S.T.A.R.S. and old friend of him. From what he remembered (*and for what I have readed*) Leon met Chris before the events on Rockfort Island, advertising that Claire, his sister, was in trouble. Nemesis was a big problem, so he turned to Billy and said:
Hey dude, we may need a bit of help with this Nemesis guy, wanna help us?
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com
-Jacob-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Name's Jacob...

He said bluntly to Chris, the man grabbed hold of him and pressed Jacob against the wall. Maybe he was trying to help, but Jacob didn't seem interested in the man's motives at the moment.

And I normally work alone. You can come if you want, but I'm going in with or without you.

Jacob then tried to push the man off of him so he could go after Nemesis. Admittidely, Jacob isn't physically strong and if Chris didn't want to release him, he could probably easily over-power him from this position.
Back to top Go down
Billy

Billy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Billy look around and saw the sewer libs starting to move as over 20 Zombies showed up crawing out as Billy then saw the zombies around Leon and Chris as Billy then checki his ammo and saw he whase running low Billy then say a weapon shop near by as billy told Leon and Chris to fallow him Billy ran to the weapon shop and shoot the lock on the door to open it and look around to make shure thare is no zombies.

Last edited by Billy on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:19 pm

*Really don't want to bother you, but 100 zombies?! We are just fighting Nemesis, and didn't understand some things that happened on your post. Edit it, please.*
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com
Chris Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Chris let Jacob push him away.

"It seems you are crazy. That thing makes me happy I'm not STARS anymore. The BSAA has files on him. He is programmed to seek and destroy all members. You had best not go in alone. But I wont be the one crazy enough to follow you." With a sigh of exasperation he reached a hand over his shoulder pulling his machete from it's sheath he hacked the head off a zombie. Noticing Leon a huge smile spread across his face. "Well i'll be...If it ain't Leon Kennedy. I heard the FBI got you workin for them. I'm glad to see a man of your talents is close by."
Back to top Go down
-Jacob-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 am

As soon as Chris released Jacob and turned to talk to one of the others, Jacob got back to work. He headed through the hole in the wall in pursuit of the monster, Nemesis. Both of his handguns were held in hands by his sides as he walked through the gap looking round for any signs of movement. He was probably walking to some sort of trap but that wasn't going to stop him, he was going to hunt this beast even knowing that it would not be an easy task...
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:57 am

**When you guys do something that I can react too just tell me, cause simply going inside isn't going to get me to come out. Like I said in my last RP post I'm waiting for ya in the inner most area of the building. Have fun with the zombies though, goes back to sleep**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching Empty Streets (Open)   Searching Empty Streets (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching Empty Streets (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2