Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection

Welcome to the awsome Resident Evil Resurrection Forum. Please Enjoy your visit, or your visits.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

------------Nemesis-------------

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

------------Nemesis------------- Empty
PostSubject: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 am

Name: Nemesis

Age: Unknown *guess around 25 physical age, a few years actual age*

Place: Umbrella Corporation's labs

Appearance: Nemesis is a very large being as he stands around 9 feet tall, and weights over 300 lbs, he has one eye that is entirely milky white like the eyes of the dead, his skin is mutated and so it is different colors but mostly it looks like leathery skin, he has a large budge on his right shoulder, he has purplish fleshy tubes that go into his neck and the right shoulder. His teeth are very large and sharp as he has no lips to cover them so they are always seen, he has a large scar on his right half of his face that has large metal staples stuck in it, he wears a large black leather trench coat, long black leather pants, black fingerless leather gloves, and big black leather combat boots. On his trench coat are many buckles and straps but they are mostly just for cosmetic reasons

Personality: Nemesis doesn't have much of a Personality if any since he is mostly just a mindless killing machine that follows orders. But if you are dumb enough to piss him off then he will go into a blind rage and kill anything in his way.

Fighting Style: Nemesis is the type to use overwhelming force to kill people, an as such he will unleash a barrage of gunfire from a high-powered multi-barreled chain-gun or use a rocket launcher to blow up people. When in close range he will attack by using his extremely high physical strength, normally he will grab a person and sling that person around like a rag doll before using the finishing blow. He is quite slow though and normally he will just allow himself to get hit with an attack unless it is a missile as he will then try to at least duck out of the way.

Weaknesses: He isn't smart at all, he is slow moving, and he sticks out like a sore thumb.

History: *Now this part is pretty much impossible to find since I looked but nothing had a real history for this guy. All it had was bits and pieces as well as references to RE games. So ya don't get mad at me for the sucky history*

Nemesis is a biologically engineered creature created by the Umbrella Corporation that was made to hunt down Jill Valentine, this being was once a human and most likely a clone of a man called Sergei Vladimir, who is one of the few people who's DNA is compatible with the T-Virus so that a Tyrant could be made. Nemesis though is a special Tyrant as he is not entirely mindless as he can follow orders and even use high powered weapons, he is also quite strong and tough and is not someone you would want to piss off. Nemesis had hunted down Jill Valentine as he was ordered but he failed in his mission to kill her as she defeated him, but Umbrella didn't want to waste him so they quickly salvaged what was left of Nemesis and brought him back from the dead but they did give him a bit more mental power as a soldier that is dumb as a door knob is not a very good soldier. He is now being used by the Umbrella Corporation on many small missions as well as letting him run loose from time to time.

Picture: ------------Nemesis------------- Nemesis_re3big_lg
------------Nemesis------------- Residentevilnemesis

Last edited by Nemesis on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Jacob-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:45 am

Give a Role Play Sample as if you were Role Playing as Nemesis.

Nemesis is the only available Tyrant and you will have to be an exceptional RPer to have him.

If the Sample is good this will be approved, if not, you'll have to pick a different character or create a custom.
Back to top Go down
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 am

Jacob, this guy is Kuja from the FF forum, and you know that he is a really good RPer.

Atlest I say that this is APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com
-Jacob-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:16 am

It is!?

In that case, it's fine, welcome to the site.

Forget about the Role Play Sample, you're definately good enough.

I didn't realise it was you, I'm Cloud from FF, if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:18 am

I talked about the Nemesis thing with him on the FF forum, thats why I know he is Kuja.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes this is Kuja, as soon as I saw this guy was up for grabs I quickly went after it. And don't worry I won't abuse this guy's power, anyway I'm limited as to what I can do since I can't just go walking around unless I am on a mission or killing stuff. *sweat drops*
Back to top Go down
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Yeah, try to do not kill much people.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Don't worry the people I kill will just be NPC's mostly, only time I will kill another member is if they try to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Sorry for double posting but I added the things to the character post that Cloud had added to the character template. *and the weight and height of Nemesis was just a guess*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ------------Nemesis-------------   ------------Nemesis------------- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

------------Nemesis-------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection :: Creation :: Character-
Jump to: