Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection

Welcome to the awsome Resident Evil Resurrection Forum. Please Enjoy your visit, or your visits.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.T.A.R.S. Soldier Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor

Victor

S.T.A.R.S. Soldier Ranks Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.R.S. Soldier Ranks   S.T.A.R.S. Soldier Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Here are the ranks for all the S.T.A.R.S. Soldiers. To become a soldier, please PM the Captain (me). To upgrade to another rank, you must PM me and reach to requirements.

Chiefs: The chiefs have the responsibility to command the other lesser-rank soldiers on various missions or protection of the survivors of the estate.

Special Requirements: You must PM me for application. Also: Must have been one of the Soldiers or Rookie ranks, must have over 40 posts.

Commander Chief-

Sergeant Chief-

Solider Chief-

Scout Chief-

Survivor Chief-

Soldiers: The soldiers have the responsibility to go on various scoutings and to protect the survivors.

Special Requirements: Must have my approval by PM, must have been a watchman, must have over 20 posts.

Grand Militia Solider-

Militia Assault Solider-

Battlearms Solider-

Scout Solider-

Survivor Solider-

Rookie: The watchmen have the responsibility to keep the refuge safe from any harm and to respect their superiors.

Special Requirements: Must have PM approval.

Grand Encampment Rookie-

Militia Watchman- Matthew Peterson (Peterson)

Soldier Rookie-

Scout Rookie-

Survivor Rookie-
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/users/re01234crusader/

S.T.A.R.S. Soldier Ranks
Page 1 of 1