Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Resident Evil RPG: Resurrection

Welcome to the awsome Resident Evil Resurrection Forum. Please Enjoy your visit, or your visits.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor

Victor

Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved)   Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Name: Victor Van Wolfswain

Race: Human

Place: New York City (U.S.)

Appearance: About 6 foot 3, has brown hair and brown eyes, scar on left eye that splits in two, skull tattoo on right arm, wears army pants, bowling shirt (tactical vest underneath), knife strapped to right leg

Personality: Unsually calm and quiet during battle, and at other times andreline pumped and running like a wolf. Casually, he is friendly and cheerful and loves to fight the good fight.

Fighting Style: He likes to use heavy weaponry (such as assault rifles or chain guns), but sometimes prefers knife combat, and he sports a double roundhouse kick at close range

Special ability: None

Weaknesses: He cannot fight without the help of his fellow teammates, otherwise he would go down horribly.

Appearance: About 6 foot 3, has straight brown hair, sharp brown eyes, a brown shaved beard, has bandages on outer pants' knee areas, scar on left eye that splits in two, skull tattooon right arm, wears army pants, a red and blue split bowling shirt (tactical vest underneath), knife strapped to right leg

History: A strong and willing fighter, Victor has suffered the loss of several family members since his birth. He had a good education, top of the line as said byhis father. By the time he was in high school, he had the bulk and build several years older than his age, proving to be useful in later years. After graduating college and University, he started training for the military, fighting for his country, and a darker reason of his past. He become promoted to Captain in later years, earning him the nickname Captain Wolf, stated by his teammates that "He's almost like a wolf out in the field: He runs and guns with us like in a pack, takes the lead all the time, and goes for the hunt of blood.". After years in the service, he eventually retired to Raccoon City, hoping to lead a life as a Lieutenant of the RPD force. He usually came to grow fond of having teammates around, and got to be friends with other officers, and serving as their commander made it feel better.

Pictures: This is just something I managed to make from Windows Paint, yes it's not the best but whatever.

Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved) 9966Captain Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamespot.com/users/re01234crusader/
LeonScottKennedy
Admin
LeonScottKennedy

Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved)   Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Ok, approved. You should have waited for me to approve your character to create your other things, like I said on the PM, but I forgive this to you.

EDIT: I remember you now. You are residentspoofproductions from the old RE site.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpgr.darkbb.com

Victor Van Wolfswain (Approved)
Page 1 of 1